Are you looking to purchase a property, subdivide, renovate or build? Whether you’re considering an extension to a house or are wanting to construct a large, mixed-use development, the planning system can be complicated. Our customised Town Planning service will help you to understand the planning process throughout each stage.

In House provides expert, independent town planning services for all types of development, across all NSW local Council areas, including:

Statement of Environmental Effects
Section 4.55 Modification Applications
Heritage Impact Statements
Waste Management Plans
Crime Prevention Management Plans
Social Impact Statements
Development Diligence Investigations
Rezoning Applications

Town Planning projects regularly require input from a wide range of consultants in one or more specialist fields such as architecture, landscape, surveying, bushfire risk, acoustic assessment and site remediation. In House can identify, coordinate and manage specialist consultant teams required for your application to ensure reports are prepared on time and within scope.